Monday, September 12, 2016

Disneyland - Part I



For as long has we have been planning this trip we have been tossing the idea of Disneyland around.  At first Sandy wanted to go and I didn't.  Then Matt said absolutely not.  When the trip changed to September I reconsidered it under the assumption that the crowds would be thinner.  But then the kids didn't want to do it if the Sipps couldn't come.  In the end after talking to Shaunda I decided we should go.


The kids actually wined about going to Disneyland.  To which I quoted Jurassic Park "In 24 hours, I will be accepting your apology."
In the picture above we are standing in line to get in and the excitement was starting to set in.  It didn't take long for them to come around and enjoy Disney for all it is worth.


Tarzan's treehouse.




Thunder Mountain.




No comments:

Post a Comment