On Friday Susan and her sister, Elizabeth, arrived at the cabin. On Saturday we left for Lake City. By then I was sick and coming down hard with a respiratory infection. Not what you want to have a day before climbing a mountain.
We drove the three hours to Lake City and checked in at the Elkhart RV resort. Sandy and I booked cabins similar to KOA Kamping Kabins. Cheap, but without bathrooms and showers. The cabins were in a simi circle around a fire ring and the bathrooms were just a few yards away. I was too sick to appreciate them that first night.
The first night Susan and Elizabeth slept in the back of Sandy's SUV because there were no other place available close by. The second night they had their own cabin. Above is a picture of the kids helping them out with an air mattress.
Nora and the boys on the deck of our cabin and Ella on hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment