Last week we visited Chad's family in Ohio. For the first time since we had kids we made the trip in one day. Normally we take two days to drive the 850 miles. I wanted to save some money so we spent 16 hours driving each way. The money I saved was eaten up by the speeding ticket I got in St. Louis. We took Mika with us this time and she did well but Zoey and Stella, Liz's two dogs didn't welcome her. Despite that we enjoyed having her with us and she would agree, I'm sure.(just wait till you see the tractors!)
Tim claimed the Jeep as his.
Playing chicken?
Nora got to drive...
Tim claimed the Jeep as his.
Playing chicken?
Nora got to drive...When we arrived Nora handed me one of her front teeth, when we were almost home she handed me her other one. She is now missing her top two teeth. All this was brought on by Nathaniel hitting her in the mouth last week. Thank goodness they are only her baby teeth!
Brace yourself, I have a grand total of 9 blog posts for this trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment