We finished Wilton Cake Decorating course II. On the far left is our teacher Candice followed by Maria, myself and Shaunda. These cakes are our finale cakes. They show the flowers we learned the first three weeks and the basket weave we learned on the last day. I think I am caked out for now and we have no plans to take course III or IV any time soon.Thursday, April 1, 2010
Cake Course II
We finished Wilton Cake Decorating course II. On the far left is our teacher Candice followed by Maria, myself and Shaunda. These cakes are our finale cakes. They show the flowers we learned the first three weeks and the basket weave we learned on the last day. I think I am caked out for now and we have no plans to take course III or IV any time soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I took two days before I would let anyone eat it. I had to look at it and enjoy it before it was demolished.
No comments:
Post a Comment