Sunday, December 20, 2009

We have a Piano

We bought a piano! My friend Natalie is a piano teacher and just last week I asked her to keep her eyes open for a cheap piano that would suit our family. That very evening she forwarded an email to me of this piano. Long story short - we bought it. We decided we and our friends were getting too old to move heavy objects so we hired movers.


Watching the movers unload.


5 minutes after the movers left.
Note that Nathaniel is playing with his elbows. Another 5 minutes later he starting driving trucks across the keyboard.

Little Mozart

3 comments:

  1. Yay for pianos and little Mozarts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Congrats on your purchase! We're still a few years behind you, but I'm glad you mentioned Natalie as a good bargain finder when it comes to pianos!!! I should've known! I love that you hired movers to bring it in....don't tell Grant...I'm still abusing his poor back! :-)

    ReplyDelete