Today Ella came over and we decoraded Gingerbread Houses. I purchaced pre-made house kits, it was a life (and sanity) saver. They really had a great time doing it. I was suprised, while I thought they would have a good time I didn't think they would spend as long as they did doing it. Poor Tim only got to watch and occasionaly eat a candy that rolled his way. Oh, and the kitchen floor is now sticky like a cheap movie theather floor.Monday, December 7, 2009
Gingerbread Houses
Today Ella came over and we decoraded Gingerbread Houses. I purchaced pre-made house kits, it was a life (and sanity) saver. They really had a great time doing it. I was suprised, while I thought they would have a good time I didn't think they would spend as long as they did doing it. Poor Tim only got to watch and occasionaly eat a candy that rolled his way. Oh, and the kitchen floor is now sticky like a cheap movie theather floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The final product, well not really, Nora decided to spend another 15 minutes on hers.
We made some this year too! Silly me decided to use graham crackers...will do the premade kits OR go to gingerbread village next year. Brings new meaning to saving valentine's, easter & halloween candy!
ReplyDeleteWow, they look like they had a good time!
ReplyDeleteSandy