*Warning! This is a graphic blog post!*
Those with weak stomachs should sit this one out!
We have a deer! Notice I didn't say Chad has a deer or Chad shot a deer. This deer was obtained on Thursday night by a Honda Accord traveling 60 mph and driven by one Steven F. Hanson (my dad). Dad suffered no injures but the car...well lets just say it needed part of the bumper sawed off in order for him to drive it home. There is a possibility it has been totaled. Chad and my dad decided to go back and see if the deer was still there and picked it up. Chad stayed home the next day and butchered the deer in the back yard. The kids got and eye full. They had been eagerly anticipating daddy bringing them home a Bambi to pet. Nora though it was just great and I'm surprised that Bambi wasn't named. Nathaniel on the other hand wasn't so sure about it all. So far no one has had nightmares.
Yes, it is hanging from the swing set.

Biology 101 for Kindergarten and pre-school
I keep telling Chad that Nathaniel is not going to follow in his hunting footsteps. I think Tim is more likely to be daddy's hunting buddy.


No comments:
Post a Comment