The beginning of our 3 week trip through Wyoming and on to Colorado!
In route to Wyoming we passed a military convoy. At first I didn't think much of it, we have seen them before. But then I noticed the helicopter hovering overhead and the trucks blocking off the entrance ramps to the highway. The HUMVEs had guns in their turrets and the helicopter had it's doors open and guns pointed out as it flew up and down the highway.
They were spread out for a couple of miles but they seemed to be protecting a semi.
We pulled over at a gas station and Nathaniel filmed their passing. See the helicopter? Shortly after this picture they (with a 50 cal hanging out the side) hovered a couple of hundred yards off and watched Nathaniel to see what he was doing. I was to scared to take a picture! I couldn't even look at them! I half expected them to come convicate his tablet!


No comments:
Post a Comment