So, for some reason, I can't tell you why, I have no idea, I decided to paint the outside of the house. We had talked about waiting till next year, but I just could't wait. When starting a large project as this it is best to do the hardest part first. Or least the least desirable part first. So, I started with the shed and then moved onto the back of the house.
Shed, before.
Back of the house, before.
The shed in progress. I chose paint colors close to the original.
The old paint was very faded. The red reminded me of lipstick.
Back of the house, in progress.
Before.
After.
Sometime along the way the kids asked if they could help. I said yes before realizing that the only color they could reach was the red. Clearly I wasn't thinking that one through! I felt like I had turned a toddler loose in a bridal shop with a red Sharpie.
After.
The difference is amazing!
Soon I will have pictures of the front.




No comments:
Post a Comment