Sunday, August 30, 2015

Imogene Pass - The beginning

Imogene Pass.  
This pass is over the mountains between Ouray and Telluride.  Like Engineer Pass there were many abandoned mines.  


The beginning was easy.  Dirt bikers had stopped to take some pictures ahead of us.




Overhang.


We found a cave that the boys explored.  That is Nathaniel and Titus standing in front.




Matt and I had Nathaniel and Titus.  I let Matt drive up the pass and I drove down the other side.
Chad and Vern were in the 4-Runner with Joey, Wyatt and Timothy.




Take a close look at Nathaniel.



The day before we had seen so many abandoned mines and ghost towns that the novelty had long since worn off, but the boys were excited to see this "ghost house" as they called it.



Here are the goof balls inside the house posing for the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment