Friday, April 20, 2012

crazy hair night


Awanas is a program our church has for the kids and once a year they have Crazy Hair Night.  In the past I have forgotten and haven't been prepared ahead of time.  This year...I was ready.  I let the boy's hair grow out and then did this...



Tim's is my personal favorite.  His class doesn't have a contest like the older kids do, but if it did I think he would have won.



Crazy, crazy boys!


Nora couldn't decide until the last moment what she wanted.  The picture makes it hard to see, but her bangs are red and the rest of her hair is green.


Did I mention that we had to come home, wash hair, blow dry it, cut it and then go to bed (late of course) and be up at 6 the next morning for a field trip?


No comments:

Post a Comment