
We went to visit Chad's family in Ohio a few weeks ago. We didn't stay to long but we had fun, in spite of the weather. Timmy got to ride a John Deere tractor, something he had been looking forward to since the last time we visited.

Mr. John Deere himself.

I think perhaps she is getting a bit too big for this pony.
Great Grandpa still has the ponies and they provided endless fun for the kids.

One of their favorite things to do is lead the ponies around. I guess it's because they are their size?

We spent a lot of time riding 4 wheelers and golf carts. Not just tractors. Nora is getting really good at golf cart. I can't wait till she can mow the yard!

Fishing turned out to be Nathaniel's favorite thing to do on this trip. He even gave up 4 wheeling with me to fish with grandpa.

He is smiling, I don't know why it looks like he isn't.

This picture shows the weather while we were there. It rained a lot. The farm in this picture is Chad's Grandpa's farm. He raises crops and milks cows.
On the way home we stopped at the St. Louis Zoo. It makes a good stop, both for lunch and to stretch our legs. Oh, and it's free too! Can't beat that!


I blew up the picture of the skyline with the farm. It was beautiful, but I could expect nothing less from you! It made me feel all cozy inside. Perhaps a little patriotic too. Nicely done!
ReplyDelete