We got some new chickens! And even better yet, DUCKS! I had to twist Chad's arm to get the ducks, but they were free! Chad saw an ad a the local feed store for 4 free chickens and a pair of ducks. We didn't believe it, but we called anyway. One year old laying hens sell very fast around here. The family that owned them had them as pets but needed to fix their home up to sell. They live in the city. The hens and the ducks are very tame and used to being handled by children. The previous owner said the ducks were both female but we are pretty sure they are a breeding pair. Ducklings! I can't wait. Chad says I'm crazy.
when there is more than one that looks alike.

We haven't named the black ones. It's hard to name chickens 


OH, Oh, Oh!!!! Easter duckling photos!!! Yeah! ;) I hope you have great luck with the chickens....my sister got some and her german sheperds slowly picked them off :) cheap dog food?? :)
ReplyDelete