At last we have a van! Last weekend we drove down to Dallas to purchase a 2004 Honda Odyssey. Why Dallas? Because we knew exactly what van we wanted and the price we were willing to pay, and we just were not finding it around here. Yep, I was being picky - but I didn't want to settle for less when that much money was involved. We also got a chance to visit my Uncle Eric and Aunt Susan while there and experience true rush hour traffic. I love our small city after tackling Dallas at 5:00 on a Friday evening.The kids are enjoying the DVD system and now Ella can ride with us! Below is a picture of the kids crowded in the back of the Accord just to give an idea of packed things had become before the van.
Before
&
After


Before&
After

On the way home from Dallas we stopped at Turner Falls to let the kids stretch their legs and get "a little" wet. It's a beautiful place.

No comments:
Post a Comment