Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A good end to a bad day

My day started off with finding Tim eating poop. His poop to be exact, somehow that makes it better than someone elses poop, but poop nonetheless. If that wasn't enough to make me want to clock out for the day the snake pushed me over the edge. I went out to hang laundry on the clothes line and almost stepped on a snake. My fear of snakes is illogical perhaps bordering on a phobia. This particular snake was 2-3 feet long with red and tan stripes. It wouldn't matter if it was purple and 2 inches long - I hate snakes. Well, I thought the day could only get worse from there. Thankfully it didn't - well it isn't quite over yet. Maybe I should be careful what I say.

Nora's friend Ella came over to stay the night. The first time in a long time. Why? Because Ella likes to wake up before 6 am. I don't. Tim is now 8 months old and not yet sleeping through the night, but enough that I think I can handle and early morning. But even if she does it is worth it to see the girls playing together like the best of friends. We thought before we sent the kids to bed we would have a bonfire and smores (hmm, sugar and bed time, am I thinking clearly?). Here are the pictures.

Show and Tell

60 seconds before he tipped the chair over

Concentration


Look closely at Tim's face. These pictures are for those

of you who don't believe me when I say that Tim will be

the Alpha Male when he is old enough to put up a fight.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I'm glad they had fun though I'm sure the sugar played a part in the late night! Ella will be talking about it for days.
    Thanks,
    Ella's mom

    ReplyDelete